[BioC] analysis of HG_U95A vs. HG_U95Av2

Ben Bolstad bmb at bmbolstad.com
Thu Jul 19 04:03:29 CEST 2007

My take on the matter (from the very distant past, mind you, so none of
the packaged material there will work now or with any recent version of
the software) is here:

http://bmbolstad.com/misc/mixtureCDF/MixtureCDF.html

The key point there being that the differences between U95A and U95Av2
are fairly small (there is only a relative handful of probesets which
differ between the two, I think something like 25 out of ~12600).

Best,

Ben