[BioC] how to use limma on this format

J.delasHeras at ed.ac.uk J.delasHeras at ed.ac.uk
Tue Jul 17 18:29:54 CEST 2007

You tried source="agilent" and it didn't work?

You can always load any format with source="generic" and then
specifying the columns that contain the red/green signal and
background... but "agilent" is one of the options for 'source' and its
defaults match column names in your data... so just to be clear, you
already tried that and it didn't work? If it didn't, what error did
you get?

Jose