[BioC] how to use limma on this format

smohapat at vbi.vt.edu smohapat at vbi.vt.edu
Tue Jul 17 14:09:52 CEST 2007

Hello Weiwei:

Limma function read.maimages reads agilent data files.

> ?read.maimages

---------

Description
Reads an RGList from a series of two-color microarray image analysis
output files

Arguments
source: character string specifying the image analysis program which
produced the output files. Choices are "generic", "agilent",
"arrayvision", "bluefuse", "genepix", "genepix.custom", "genepix.median",
"imagene", "quantarray", "scanarrayexpress", "smd.old", "smd", "spot" or
"spot.close.open".

---------

By default it reads the following columns for agilent.
G = "gMeanSignal",
Gb = "gBGMedianSignal",
R = "rMeanSignal",
Rb = "rBGMedianSignal")