[BioC] AnnBuilder: ABPkgBuilder gives missing GO and NAs in ACCNUM

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Sat Jul 7 02:41:42 CEST 2007

Hi Chuen,

I have not been successful in replicating your bug.  But I HAVE been
successful in building the package that you were trying to make.  I will
mail it to you in a personal email.

Here is the code as I ran it in linux (using the same packages that you
used).

library(AnnBuilder)
mysrcUrls<-getSrcUrl("all","Homo sapiens")
ABPkgBuilder(baseName="/home/mcarlson/tmp/Chuen_Tan/baseName3.txt",
srcUrls=mysrcUrls,baseMapType="ll",pkgName="chip89",pkgPath="/home/mcarlson/tmp/Chuen_
Tan",organism="Homo sapiens", version="1.1.0",author=list(author="Chuen
Seng",maintainer="<chuenseng.tan at ki.se>"),fromWeb = TRUE)

In the meantime, you might want to make double sure that your
environment is set up correctly.  There is a lot of information out
there about how to build R packages in windows.  Perhaps this FAQ might
be helpful?

http://c*r*an.*r*-p*r*oject.o*r*g/bin/*windows*/base/*r*w-FAQ.html#*Package*s <http://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/base/rw-FAQ.html#Packages>

    Good Luck,

        Marc