[BioC] Problem with ArrayQuality Package version 1.12

Paquet, Agnes apaquet at medsfgh.ucsf.edu
Fri Jul 6 21:27:25 CEST 2007

Hi Peter,

I just remembered now that we have added a namespace file for arrayQuality in the new release, and the function you are trying to use is not exported anymore. I need to do some check to see if exporting these function would conflit with anything else before I can change the file, so the easiest fix for now would be to add your own flagging and coloring functions in your code.

Regards,

Agnes