[BioC] AnnBuilder: ABPkgBuilder gives missing GO and NAs in ACCNUM

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Fri Jul 6 19:17:12 CEST 2007

Hi Chuen,

You should not get Genbank ID's from LocusLink ID's since there is no
way to know which reported Genbank sequence would match to the ID.  If
all you have is a LocusLink ID then all you have is a gene based
identifier and the Genbank information has therefore been "lost".

Nianhua is correct that you should not get a lot of PERL spam like
that.  Just from looking at your post, this really looks to me like your
PCs/environment is causing issues for you.  I will send you a personal
email in a second to request your ID file to see if I can make it work here.

    Thanks,

        Marc