[BioC] oligo package for R-2.4.1

Tue Jul 3 21:06:23 CEST 2007

You could try the earlier BioC release 1.9, which fits with R-2.4.1.
But as Benilton is saying, the oligo package is under rapid
development and in this case you _really_ do not want an older
version (this is different from some other packages that are more
stable, where going for the previous release is not so bad).

Kasper