[BioC] CGH analysis warning messages

Daniel Brewer daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk
Mon Jul 2 10:49:22 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am trying to do some CGH analysis on an external dataset and I am
using snapCGH as the frontend to the CGH functions.  I have been getting
some warning messages and I would like to know whether I should be
concerned about these or not.

After running processCGH() I get the following:
collapsing to unique 'x' values in: approx(lowess(kbl[ind], vecl[ind], f
= smooth), xout = kbl[-ind])

And after running runDNAcopy() I get:
Warning message:
array has repeated maploc positions
 in: CNA(log2ratios(input), input$genes$Chr, input$genes$Position,

The strange thing is that I have used processCGH to average when there
are the same Clone ID, so I would have though duplicate locations would
be removed.

Many Thanks

Dan
Daniel Brewer, Ph.D.

Institute of Cancer Research
Email: daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addre...{{dropped}}