[BioC] Ensuring two graphs have the same layout in Rgraphviz

michael watson (IAH-C) michael.watson at bbsrc.ac.uk
Mon Jan 29 13:38:04 CET 2007

Hi

Sorry for the obvious question, I read the PDFs and tried to figure it
out but couldn't.  I want to show two graphs, they have the same nodes
but different edges.  I want the nodes to stay in the same place for the
two graphs, but obviously the edges will change.  How do I ensure the
nodes stay in the same place for both graphs?

Many thanks
Mick

The information contained in this message may be confidentia...{{dropped}}