[BioC] tiling array normalization

Lana Schaffer schaffer at scripps.edu
Fri Jan 26 03:04:52 CET 2007

Wolfgang,
Our DNA sample gives a signal centers around 6 and yours centers around 10.
We only have one DNA sample right now.  I am wondering how the DNA
absolute signal values affect the calculation.
Our RNA samples do not show unnormalized expression of RPN2 or SER33, but
I will look at other genes.
Thanks,
Lana