[BioC] R fonts: character set (male/female symbols)

J.delasHeras at ed.ac.uk J.delasHeras at ed.ac.uk
Thu Jan 25 18:11:01 CET 2007

This is a more general R question, not specifically BioC, but I
imagine is something that the "bio" people here must have encountered
at some point.

I would like to include the symbols for male and female in a legend
for a plot. How do I obtain that?
Is there a function that will show me all the characters available in
the font that R is using?

I have been looking in the manual etc but I haven't found what I'm
looking for.

Anyone?

Thanks!

Jose

--
Dr. Jose I. de las Heras                      Email: J.delasHeras at ed.ac.uk
The Wellcome Trust Centre for Cell Biology    Phone: +44 (0)131 6513374