[BioC] Problems with the size of the plots obtained with AffyPLM

Jordi Altirriba Gutiérrez altirriba at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 18 23:44:03 CET 2007

Dear Jan
Many thanks for your answer!! (sorry for the delay, too much work in the
lab...)
The R version was different between the 2 computers. Now I have installed
the same version in the Windows machine and I have done the jpeg image
without any problem, scaled correctly and with a reasonable size.
Again, many thanks!!
Yours sincerelly,

Jordi