[BioC] AnnBuilders paseData() doesn't recognize ACCs with underscore?

Benjamin Otto b.otto at uke.uni-hamburg.de
Thu Jan 18 15:27:16 CET 2007

Hi John,

Your right, my problem is bound to the mix of accession and RefSeq Ids so
being correct gbUGParser wouldn't be expectd to find the refseqs (my
description of "accessions including underscores" was pretty dopey, I
admitt). I just, probably in an attack of wild speculation, thought the "gb"
scipts would automatically include the refseqs because there are no
REF2xxxParsers and the gbNRef2LLParser is the only parser with refseq on the
input side (as far as I can remember).The gbNRef2LLParser returns LocusLink
Ids but I would like to match unigene ids and there seems to be no
"gbNREF2UGParser"...
So probably I should rename a copy of the gbUGParser to "gbNREF2UGParser"
and add the "_" to regular expression.

Regards,

Benjamin