[BioC] gcrma with bpmap file instead of cdf file

Thu Jan 11 17:42:25 CET 2007

It depends on what you mean with gcrma. I assume you are using a
tiling array since you have bpmap files. On a tiling array there are
not really any probesets, which is required by parts of gcrma.

What you might be interested in is running the background correction
as well as the normalization. And that should be possible witha  bit
of hand-tweaking I _think_.

Kasper