[BioC] Agilent 4100a probe annotation information

Daniel Brewer daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk
Mon Jan 8 13:24:24 CET 2007

Hello,

Does anyone have either the sequence information or an annotation table
for the Agilent Human 1 array (4100a)?  I am trying to find accurate
location information for the probes but the internet seems to draw a
blank.  I know that there is a 4100a annotation package but the location
info from this is via the gene and so may not be accurate
(probe->gene->location).

Any help would be gratefully received as I am finding this frustrating.

Thanks

Daniel Brewer, Ph.D.

Email: daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk