[BioC] Converting an Annbuilder object to a dataframe

Daniel Brewer daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk
Fri Jan 5 10:59:44 CET 2007

Thanks for the reply.  The reason I wanted to do this was so that I can
use some of the CGH packages with a limma object.  For this I need the
location information for all of the microarray probes and I thought that
the best way was to use the annotation package.  Is this misguided?  Are
there any alternatives

Many thanks again

Daniel Brewer, Ph.D.
Email: daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk