[BioC] Converting an Annbuilder object to a dataframe

Daniel Brewer daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk
Thu Jan 4 17:19:21 CET 2007

Hello,

I am attempting to use the "hgug4100a" library (built using AnnBuilder)
to integrate location information into a limma object.  The problem I am
having is how to change the annotation objects into a dataframe (once
there I can use the merge function).  Ideally I would have a dataframe
with the following columns:
Identifier	Chromosome	Location

Anyone has any idea how to do this?  It is easy enough to change it into
the list but I need to strip out:
1) The antisense location
2) Reduce it to one entry per identifier
and the identifier has quotes round it

Very confused about how to do this and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Daniel Brewer, Ph.D.

Email: daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk