[BioC] .Rnw file

Lana Schaffer schaffer at scripps.edu
Thu Jan 4 00:22:03 CET 2007

Wolfgang,
> Can you please try with tilingArray from the development branch
> http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/2.0/bioc/html/tilingArray.html
> and see if you can reproduce this?

Warning message:
package 'tilingArray' was built under R version 2.5.0

Error:  chunk 8 (label=normalizeByReference)
Error in vsn(xn, lts.quantile = 0.95, subsample = 2e+05, verbose = verbose)
:

The likelihood optimization did not converge. A likely reason is that the
normalization parameters are not uniquely identifiable from the provided
data.
Possibly, the columns of the data matrix are exactly co-linear or affine
dependent - please verify the data to make sure there were no mix-ups.

Enter a frame number, or 0 to exit

1: Sweave("assessNorm.Rnw")
2: driver$runcode(drobj, chunk, chunkopts)
3: RweaveTryStop(err, options)

Lana