[BioC] Rgraphviz: Edge attributes not displaying

Jarrett Byrnes jebyrnes at ucdavis.edu
Sun Feb 4 16:43:04 CET 2007

graphvizVersion gives me graphvizVersion()

I am on  PPC G4 Powerbook.

Sorry that this is such a pickle - and if line style ends up being
fixed as well, that would be ever so wonderful.  I'd like to use this
method (the plot.sem I'm whipping up) in a seminar tutorial on R and
SEM later in the week, but I understand if that's not possible.

Thanks so much!

-Jarrett