[BioC] different density

Jakub Mieczkowski kubamieczkowski at op.pl
Tue Dec 18 23:30:43 CET 2007

First of all thank you very much for response.
Unfortunately I don't understand what do you mean that I should look
closely. I've got only .CEL files and I have no idea what else I can do.
QCReport is available here:

http://students.mimuw.edu.pl/%7Ejm214641/AffyQCReport.pdf

On RLE and RNAdeg plots I can't distinguish 4 "outliers" from rest.

How can I check what was measured (background or signal)? Should I use
P/M/A method or something different? Are there any other Quality Control
methods than QCReport, RLE, NUSE and image analysis (residuals,
weigths). Maybe, in this situation, some pre-processing methods are
better than another? Maybe linear transformation can help?
Thank You,
Kuba