[BioC] difference between illuminaHumanv1 and lumiHumanV1

Lynn Amon lamon at fhcrc.org
Fri Dec 14 19:48:57 CET 2007

I cannot speak to lumiHumanV1 content but the illuminaHumanv1 package is
made by searching NCBI databases for RefSeq identifiers provided by
Illumina for each Illumina  'Target' identifier.  In future releases, I
will provide an alternative package based on the probe identifiers
written out by the scanner.  Also, in the next release I will blast the
probe sequences and only include those with perfect matches to an exonic
region.
Lynn