[BioC] Fitting mixture of beta-distributions

Tapan Mehta tapmehta at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 20:23:36 CEST 2007

This method has been implemented in our java based software HDBSTAT. It is available at
http://www.ssg.uab.edu/hdbstat/ . It is a mature, standalone desktop application for microarray data analysis that implements the mix-o-matic procedure.

If there is enough interest we will consider releasing this method as part of an R package on a 12 month timeframe.

Hope this helps.

Tapan Mehta
Statistician 1
Section on Statistical Genetics,