[BioC] [Bioc] Tcl/TK pckage "Bwidget"

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Mon Apr 23 15:18:52 CEST 2007

On Monday 23 April 2007 09:10, Angel Reyes wrote:
>  Hello,
>
> I am getting the following message when I try to run The R Project for
> Statistical Computing.
>
> Cannot find Tcl/TK pckage "Bwidget" limmaGUI cannot continue.
>
> How can I correct this.

Hi, Angel.  First, it is probably best to post questions like this to the
Bioconductor list rather than the developer list--you get a wider audience
and other readers learn from these posts.  Also, you will need to provide
some other details for your email to be useful.  In particular, what commands
are you running that give you the error and what is the error?  Usually, the
best bet is to copy your typing and errors from the console and paste them
into the email.  Finally, you will need to include the output of the
sessionInfo() command which will tell readers your OS, R version, and
versions of all attached packages.

Sean