[BioC] marray and limma error with lmFit

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Fri Apr 20 15:36:36 CEST 2007

Dear Birger,

Don't forget to state your limma version when you ask a question.  Almost certainly you have a
slightly out of data version.  Reinstall limma and the example should work again, although with
changed column names for topTable.

Best wishes
Gordon