[BioC] Gene orthologes lookup table

Steffen Durinck durincks at mail.nih.gov
Fri Apr 20 15:02:44 CEST 2007

Hi Simon,

I just wanted to add to Sean's suggestion that you should use the 1.9.29
devel version of biomaRt (this will  be in BioC2.0).
Older versions of the package only retrieve the homolog id but not the
query id where you started from.  So if you would query a list of ids at
once you wouldn't be able to know to which of the query ids the homologs
correspond to.  The devel version of the package returns both the query
ids and their homologs.

Best,
Steffen