[BioC] BRUCELLA 2 CHANNEL CUSTOM ARRAYS

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Tue Apr 17 19:51:54 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 17 April 2007 13:40, Bandyopadhyay, Somnath (Som) wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to analyze 2 channel data without dye swap from Brucella
> arrays. Is there a module/package specific for the qualit control analysis
> of this kind of data from Brucella?

Hi, Som.  Generally, it is not a good idea to reply to old messages when
starting a new thread.

As for your question, I would suggest that you look at the marray and limma
packages.  Both have vignettes that describe their use.  If neither of those
looks like it will work for you, perhaps you will need to be more specific
about your question.

Sean