[BioC] getting hist(abatch) results for exprset

Karin Lagesen karin.lagesen at medisin.uio.no
Thu Apr 12 15:16:27 CEST 2007

I am testing different normalization methods for some affy chips. I am
looking for a way to get the same plot for the resulting exprset that
I end up with after running vsn on an abatch object that I would get
from running hist(abatch).

I know that I can probably use densityplot from the lattice package,
but then they start talking about kernel functions and smoothing, and
I don't know enough about that to know what I should choose for
densityplot to get the "same" as is in the hist function for an
AffyBatch object.

Thanks in advance!

Karin
--