[BioC] Biomart: Does it support IMAGE clone IDs

Daniel Brewer daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk
Wed Apr 11 10:54:13 CEST 2007

Hi,

Does biomart support IMAGE clone IDS?  I have an microarray where I
would like to gather the gene name information and the IDs are IMAGE
clone IDS.  I also have the GenBank ID, but would prefer not to use that
as sometimes there are multiple GenBank IDs to each IMAGE clone.

Is there an alternative way to do this?

Thanks

Dan

Daniel Brewer, Ph.D.
Institute of Cancer Research
Email: daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addre...{{dropped}}