[BioC] error getting CDF

Yi Xing yxing at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 9 00:49:08 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have been trying to use gcrma to get expression indexes from mouse
430_2 affymetrix arrays. However, I cannot get the appropriate CDF file
if I run 'just.gcrma'. Below is the error message. It seems that the
downloading URL is incorrect - but how should I fix this?

Thanks very much,
Yi Xing

Warning message:
cannot open: HTTP status was '404 Not Found'
Note: http://www.bioconductor.org/CRANrepository does not seem to have
a valid repository, skipping
Warning message:
Failed to read replisting at http://www.bioconductor.org/CRANrepository
in: getReplisting(repURL, repFile, method = method)
Warning message:
cannot open: HTTP status was '404 Not Found'
Note: http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/bioc/devel does not seem to
have a valid repository, skipping
Warning messages:
1: Failed to read replisting at
http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/bioc/devel in:
getReplisting(repURL, repFile, method = method)
2: cannot open: HTTP status was '404 Not Found'
Note: http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/data/annotation/stable does
http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/data/annotation/stable in:
Note: http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/data/annotation/devel does
http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/data/annotation/devel in:
Note: http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/data/experiment/stable does
http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/data/experiment/stable in:
Note: http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/omegahat/stable does not
http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/omegahat/stable in:
getReplisting(repURL, repFile, method = method)
2: cannot open: HTTP status was '404 Not Found'
Note: http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/lindsey/stable does not seem
to have a valid repository, skipping
Note: Using download type: Source
Error in getCDF(cdfpackagename) : Environment mouse4302cdf was not
found in the Bioconductor repository.
In addition: Warning message:
Failed to read replisting at
http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/lindsey/stable in:
getReplisting(repURL, repFile, method = method)