[BioC] limma help - choosing an approach

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Tue Sep 19 09:34:01 CEST 2006

Dear Stan,

The biological study for which I developed this methodology is about
to be submitted for publication in the next few weeks. As far as a
methods paper, so far I have only published a proceedings paper

Smyth, G. K. (2005). Individual channel analysis of two-colour
microarray data. Invited Session IPM 11: Computational Tools For
Microarray Analysis, 55th Session of the International Statistics
Institute, 5-12 April 2005, Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre,
Sydney, Australia (CD Paper
116).  http://www.statsci.org/smyth/pubs/ISI2005-116.pdf

Best wishes
Gordon