[BioC] tilingArray - plotAlongChrom problem

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Wed Sep 13 16:52:48 CEST 2006

"Krys Kelly" <kak28 at cam.ac.uk> writes:
> I will try and think if there is some way that I would have found the
> documentation easier. One small thing that did confuse me was the old
> version of the vignette when you go directly to the documentation here:
> http://www.bioconductor.org/repository/devel/vignette/findsegments.pdf;

My apologies for this.  The vignette listing you found was very out of
date.

The best way to view a package's vignette is to install the package,
load Biobase, load the package, and run openVignette().

The next best way is to use the link provided on each package's
summary page.  To get to a summary page, click on any package name
from the Software view:

  http://bioconductor.fhcrc.org/packages/release/Software.html

I have updated the vignette listing page; old links removed, added
instructions for viewing vignettes instead and a link to the BiocViews
page.

  http://bioconductor.fhcrc.org/docs/vignettes.html

Best Wishes,

+ seth