[BioC] Bioconductor Digest, Vol 44, Issue 28

Jenny Drnevich drnevich at uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 30 17:30:18 CET 2006

No - not a typo. By putting in 'listOutProbes="rejectedprobes"',
RemoveProbes considers 'rejectedprobes' to be the name of the probe to be
removed, and an internal function tries to split the number from the name,
and in the course of doing so adds 'at' to the end of the probe name. The
error then occurs because there is no probe named 'rejectedprobesat'.

Jenny