[BioC] goCluster results

kfbargad at ehu.es kfbargad at ehu.es
Wed Mar 29 12:30:56 CEST 2006

Dear list

I am trying to use goCluster
package with a list of my d.e genes and I am getting an odd result
that is rather different to the one shown in the user manual.

I start with a list of d.e genes from limma

>selected4GO
Expression Set (exprSet) with
        733 genes
        6 samples
                 phenoData object with 1 variables and 6 cases
         varLabels
                sample: arbitrary numbering

Configuring goCluster, I type "selected4GO" as the variable name of
the dataset, "rownames" as the variable name for the rows of the
dataset.

I specify "rat230a" as the metadata package, and leave blank the next
step of the process, where the linker between genes and annotation is
asked for.

I attach an image of the output I obtain from
>display(selectedExecuted, selection = 2)

Is there anything I am missing?

Thanks in advance,

David