[BioC] Multtest

Roth, Richard rroth at neurocrine.com
Tue Mar 21 20:59:09 CET 2006

Hi Stephen, I have started using the package 'multtest', and I have it working, but I have a few questions which probably show I don't really know how the package is working!  1. The following commands will provide a count of probe sets that fall into each defined category and create a vector of probe sets that meet a specified criteria, but I don't understand what the $r or $which are doing on the end of these commands, I realize they are necessary, but...    >mt.reject(cbind(RawpvT,maxT),seq(0,1,0.1))$r & which<-mt.reject(cbind(RawpvT,maxT),0.01)$which[,2].  2. Is there an easy way to get a list of the probe sets and their associated p-values (raw and adjusted) that meet a specified criteria in a single data frame/matrix?

Thanks, Rich

Rich Roth, PhD
Senior Scientist, Bioinformatics
Molecular Medicine