[BioC] siggenes error message about sam.plot2

Holger Schwender holger.schw at gmx.de
Tue Mar 21 17:33:08 CET 2006

Hi Yiwen,

first of all, sorry that I have not answered your email yet. The reason for
this might be that you have sent your email to my yahoo account which I do
not use anymore. Please use this email address for further request.

Now to the second problem: Yes, this bug has been fixed in version 1.3.x of
siggenes.

To the sam.plot2 problem: I actually do not really know why this happens.
But it might be a bug in sam.plot2. Please let me know if there is any
missing value in samResults at d. If so, this might cause the error and I will
fix this bug.

Best,
Holger

Bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten sparen: GMX SmartSurfer!
Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer