[BioC] showcase

Wolfgang Huber huber at ebi.ac.uk
Sun Mar 19 17:12:58 CET 2006

Dear Marian,

thanks to Christos Hatzis for pointing this out, just to reinforce:
The book http://www.bioconductor.org/pub/docs/mogr is the main point of
entry for anyone who wants to work with Bioconductor.

In addition, there are a lot of great contributed packages that didn't
make it into the book, please refer to the package slides
http://www.bioconductor.org/docs/pslides

and the package vignettes
http://www.bioconductor.org/docs/vignettes.html

and many package authors also have described their package in the
literature (e.g. Application Notes in the journal Bioinformatics)

  Best wishes
  Wolfgang

Wolfgang Huber
European Bioinformatics Institute