[BioC] C entry point "ReadHeader" not in DLL for package "affy"

Kimpel, Mark William mkimpel at iupui.edu
Thu Mar 16 04:09:13 CET 2006

I have suddenly developed a problem with the justRMA function of package "affy". I suspected a problem with my installation and completely reinstalled R devel 2.3.0, affy, and its dependencies. The problem persists. Output is below. Ideas?

eset<-justRMA()
Error in .Call("ReadHeader", filenames[[1]], compress, PACKAGE = "affy") :
        C entry point "ReadHeader" not in DLL for package "affy"

Enter a frame number, or 0 to exit

1: justRMA()
2: just.rma(filenames = l$filenames, phenoData = l$phenoData, description = l$

Selection: c
Enter an item from the menu, or 0 to exit
Selection: 0
> sessionInfo()
Version 2.3.0 Under development (unstable) (2006-03-12 r37524)
i386-pc-mingw32

attached base packages:
[1] "tools"     "methods"   "stats"     "graphics"  "grDevices" "utils"     "datasets"  "base"

other attached packages:
    affy   affyio  Biobase  RWinEdt
"1.9.13"  "0.1.6" "1.9.11"  "1.7-4"

Mark W. Kimpel MD