[BioC] WebbioC for windows and other questions

Narendra Kaushik kaushiknk at Cardiff.ac.uk
Mon Mar 13 14:21:58 CET 2006

1. Has anybody tried to port WebbioC to WindowsOS?

2. I have read paper and literature regarding "SAM" description but still do
not understand it completely. Kindly, someome could spare a little bit time to
explain it plain english, the language biologist could understand it?

3. Is there anyway in R to sort out PUBMED queries, yearwise (most recent ones
first and so on).

4. I am working on knockout mouse model that has no phenotype and I am
restricted to 3 animals per experiment ( 3 controls and 3 transgenic, I am using
affy's plateform). What will be the best emthod to analyse these data?

Any help and suggestions, good or bad even verbal abuses will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Narendra

Narendra Kaushik
School of Biosciences,