[BioC] How to search for coexpression?

michael watson (IAH-C) michael.watson at bbsrc.ac.uk
Tue Mar 7 19:30:23 CET 2006

OK, so your data can be accessed as a data.frame by executing:

library(Biobase)
exprs(eset)

The function cor computes an all against all correlation matrix, but depending on the size of your data set, this may cause a few problems with memory, I don't know.

If you do use cor, you will have to transpose your data first as cor computes correlation coefficients on columns, not rows.

?cor
?t

You may also need
?as.matrix

If you need to convert a data.frame to a matrix