[BioC] microarray and t.test

Roth, Richard rroth at neurocrine.com
Mon Mar 6 19:23:51 CET 2006

Hi, I have a data matrix of gene expression data from two groups that I would like to compare using the t-test.  The data has been processed using RMA and transformed using log2.  I would like to compare the two groups for each gene (N=10,000 genes) and have a result that lists the p-value (at minimum) for each test, possibly in another matrix.  Can anyone help me with the t.test setup for this analysis?

Thanks, Rich

Rich Roth, PhD
Senior Scientist
Molecular Medicine