[BioC] classifier using R

Naomi Altman naomi at stat.psu.edu
Sun Jun 25 16:21:08 CEST 2006

Are the data all numeric?  Are you saving the xls file as
comma-limited or tab delimited.

If the data include characters, you should be aware that some
characters such as spaces and slashes in the columns might cause
problems.  I always use a global search to remove these characters.

The most robust way to read the data is to save as tab delimited and
use read.delim.

--Naomi