[BioC] a problem with package limma (read.maimages)

Svetlana Bulashevska s.bulashevska at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Fri Jun 16 14:20:37 CEST 2006

Dear Sirs,
I would greatly appreciate if you could help me with my problem.
I try to read in Genepix data and have a problem with the function
read.maimages,
even if I list the columns explicitely like this:
RG <-read.maimages(files,source="genepix",columns=list(Gf="F532
Mean",Gb="B532 Median"),annotation=c("Block","Column","Row","Name","ID"))
I guess I have different column heading in my image output file as is
required in the
function and some columns are absent. Could you please tell me how I can
avoid this problem.
Thank you,
Svetlana Bulashevska.