[BioC] Update getBioC for R 2.3 needed ?

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Sat Jun 3 16:17:52 CEST 2006

Thierry Sengstag <thierry.sengstag at isrec.ch> writes:

> Hi people.
> This is certainly already in the pipeline, but just in case:
> Looking at the source, I think the getBioC script available
> on the main BioConductor download page needs a little
> update to work with R-2.3.x.  (I didn't check the "lite"
> version.)

Thanks for the reminder/report.  I believe getBioC is now working.
Please let us know if you encounter problems with it.

+ seth

PS: Sorry for the delay.  In order to avoid spam, the bioconductor
list only allows subscribers to post messages.  Posts by non-members
require moderator approval and this can take longer than we'd like at
times.