[BioC] LimmaGUI for illumina data

Mark Dunning md392 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Jun 3 09:37:47 CEST 2006

Hi Roy,

In our group we have been developed the beadarray R package for the analysis
of Illumina BeadArrays. It is able to read both the output from Illumina's
BeadStudio or the raw data if you have access to it. The objects it creates
are very similar in style to limma and affy and it is also very easy to
convert to ExpressionSet object types.

The package is available as part of the 1.8 release of Bioconductor
(http://bioconductor.org/packages/1.8/bioc/html/beadarray.html). There is
also a version in the developers section which we are adding to all the time
(recently we made significant improvements in the time taken to process bead
level data).

Regards,

Mark