[BioC] problem with GO annotation data

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Fri Jul 28 19:54:42 CEST 2006

swang <swang2000 at gmail.com> writes:

> Nianhua:
>
> Sorry to bother you again! I tried to fix my local AnnBuilder source
> code as you said. But the problem is the code is not as you said I
> pasted them underneath: how can I get it worked.

At this point, you really need to take a moment and get aquainted with
svn.  The whole point of such tools is to help developers collaborate
and to avoid confusion about which version of a file one is
discussing/editing, etc.

Pretty please have a look at svn and see if that resolved your source
code confusion.

+ seth