[BioC] AnnBuilder package: problem with gbNRef - don't put quotes in basefile!

Craddock, Richard C. (CDC/NCID/VR) (CTR) cmi5 at cdc.gov
Wed Jul 26 22:33:36 CEST 2006

Thanks again for your reply Nianhua.

I have found the problem.  By looking through the perl scripts I
realized that I should not have quotes around my probe ids nor my
accession numbers.  I edited my file in openOffice's calc which
automatically adds those pesky quotation marks.  Since read.delim
automatically strips of those quotes it wasn't apparent at first.  I
apologize for wasting your time.  I can now successfully create
annotation packages using gbNRef.

Regards,

Cameron