[BioC] questions about RLMM

Rafael A. Irizarry ririzarr at jhsph.edu
Mon Jul 24 06:10:50 CEST 2006

Yen-Tsung,

As Jim points out the oligo package can handle this data. The
"crlmm" function will implement a calling algorithm we have just finished
fine-tunning. You can read about it here:

http://www.bepress.com/jhubiostat/paper111/

Documentation is still under development so if you want to try it out
don't hesitate to ask qs.

-r