[BioC] MySQL databases offering gene expression, esp. toxicogenomics data

Arne.Muller at sanofi-aventis.com Arne.Muller at sanofi-aventis.com
Fri Jul 21 18:04:05 CEST 2006

Hello,

I don't know about any mysql db for toxicogenomics but I guess you're interested in the data rather than the underlying database software. There's the ILSI project on collecting toxicogenomics data together with classical toxicology measures. Check www.ilsi.org and search for toxicogenomics (actually it does not return much ...).

We've participated in this cross-institutional/company project and submitted our data to ArrayExpress at the EBI, others have submitted theirs to GEO at the NCBI. You could look for 'ILSI' related projects in there. ArrayExpress returns 14 experiments.

Sounds like a big project to gather all this data in areasonable way ...

I know that GeneLogic offers a commercial database with in-house generated expression data + toxicities for several reference compounds in several tissues.

	hope this helps,
	+regards,

	Arne