[BioC] problem to obtain exprset using GEOquery

Stephen Henderson s.henderson at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Jul 13 12:43:59 CEST 2006

You can't. The information in the GSE object and the exprSet object
contain probeset summary data i.e the summary of 11 probes into 1
probeset value. rma uses all probes to create a probeset summary too.
You need the CEL files and only some GEO entries supply these-- although
occasionally the SOFT files contain rma data already.

Stephen Henderson
Wolfson Inst. for Biomedical Research
Cruciform Bldg., Gower Street
University College London