[BioC] marrayNorm to exprSet object

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Fri Jul 7 14:15:29 CEST 2006

Hi Daniel --

Your work-around for adding geneNames to 'monkey' is the way to go --
here the problem is in the convert package, so perhaps the package
maintainer will incorporate a fix.

A featureNames method didn't exist for exprSet (it will in the next
release), so for now geneNames is the way to access the information
you want from an exprSet.

Martin